MS-CORD reveals Agusan Norte biological assessment
The MS-Center for Optimal Research and Development (MS-CORD) who recently conducted Biological Assessment in Lake Mainit Key Biodiversity Area in four Agusan del Norte municipalities presented the result of their assessment to members of the LMDA Expanded Technical Working Group (ETWG) during the 6th LMDA Expanded Technical Working Group (ETWG) meeting at Philippine Gateway Hotel, this city
LMDA bares year 2 BPP accomplishment
During the 6th LMDA Expanded Technical Working Group (ETWG) meeting held on Monday at Philippine Gateway Hotel, this city, the Lake Mainit Development Alliance (LMDA) recently revealed accomplishments on its Partnerships for Biodiversity Conservation: Mainstreaming in Local Agricultural Landscapes otherwise known as the Biodiversity Partnerships Projects (BPP) second year implementation.
- 1st Writeshop on Mainstreaming Biodiversity to CLUP
- SB Mainit, Jabonga call authorities for water quality testing against alleged mining effects to Lake Mainit
- DENR Caraga, LMDA participate orientation on BPP Manual of Operations
- Surigao Norte, DENR, LMDA mipahigayon og workshop on Mainstreaming Biodiversity in CLUPs
- BPP Project Orientation
- LMDA, DENR sign on Lake Mainit BPP MOA
More Activity Pictorials on Facebook Page!
- TWG/Local Project Site Committee Meeting (04January2013)
- BPP Specialist Consultation Visit (21December2012)
- Project presentation to SB Tubod, Surigao del Norte (11December2012)
- Project presentation to SB Jabonga, Surigao del Norte (03December2012)
- Project presentation to SB Alegria, Surigao del Norte (27November2012)
- Project presentation to SB Mainit, Surigao del Norte (23November2012)
- Project presentation to SB Kitcharao, Agusan del Norte (19Nov2012)
- Orientation on BPP Manual of Operations (09Nov2012)
- Orientation Workshop on Maintreaming Biodiversity Conservation to CLUPs of LGUs in Lake Mainit (07 to 08Oct2012)
- BPP Memorandum of Agreement Signing (05Sept2012).